Most people believe that a property management company just collects rent and schedules repair calls. A property management company should do much more. Hiring the right management company is extremely important. In most cases your investment property is the single biggest investment you have made.
WHAT WILL MY PROPERTY RENT FOR?
Learn what similar homes in your area are renting for.
Happy Owner Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you feel that Empire managing your property is not for you, cancel the management agreement with no penalties.
Empire Industries will cover any damages caused to the home, above fair wear and tear, resulting from the approved pet(s) that is not covered by the security deposit will be reimbursed by Empire Industries, to the owners. This excludes any service animals per Fair Housing Guidelines.
Any collection efforts under this provision become the sole responsibility of Empire Industries LLC.
- Provide rental market analysis for your property
- Provide 24 hour marketing of your property to prospective tenants using signs, website and texting technology
- Utilize the Centralized Showing Service (CSS) for appointments and feedback from showing agents
- Walk vacant properties weekly to ensure property looks its best
- Provide weekly updates to the owner on all vacancies
Experienced Property Manager
Before you talk to someone from the management company, spend a few minutes looking them up on the Internet.
Do they have a professional website?
Do they have any reviews online?
How quickly do they respond to your phone call or email
Empire Has a 1% Eviction Rate
Empire Industries is the leader in tenant placement and leasing of your investment property. Empire Industries on average leases properties 20-25 days sooner than the industry average - more cash flow into your pocket sooner and less vacancy time. Having strict policies and procedures in place, Empire Industries has become the industry leader in tenant placement.
Tenant Screening, Move In and Lease Signing
20 Point Screening Process
- 20 Point Tenant Screening Process
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants following Fair Housing laws
- Take over 100 move-in photos and video of property prior to tenants moving in
- Write up and sign the lease on the property owners behalf
- Have tenants sign “rules of the game” addendum's that benefit the property owner
- Supply all documentation to the resident that meets the state landlord/tenant laws
- Re-key each property based on the Texas Property Code
- Collect rent through e-payment ACH transfer
- Collect rent through credit card if tenant does not have necessary funds
- Fully account for all deposits throughout the life of the lease term
- Maintain a separate account for the tenant security deposit as required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
Month End Reporting
- Provide month-end and year-end reporting
- Provide necessary year-end tax forms as required by the IRS
- Direct deposit monthly payments into the owners bank account
Hear from one of our clients
Maintenance and Repair
- 24 hour emergency phone line for tenants to call
- Maintenance is completed based on the Texas Property Code
- Maintenance requests are responded to by our staff within one business day
- Notify owner of any repair request and when the request has been completed
- Obtain repair bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Communicate with tenant on any issue in a timely fashion
- Handle any Home Owners Association (HOA) issue with the house or tenant
- Charge residents appropriate fees based upon the lease agreement and addendum's.
Move Out Procedures
- Take over 100 move-out photos and video when a tenant moves out
- Perform the Security Deposit Disposition
- Disburse the tenants security deposit refund based on the Texas Property Code
- Act as a collections department and contact tenants who have not paid rent
- File eviction on any tenant who has not paid rent
- Perform the eviction process based on state law
- Meet constable at property for possession
- Send tenants who owe money to collection agency
- Obtain make ready repair bid and send to owner for approval
- Complete all make readies based on the Texas Property Code
Frustration Free Management
- Manage properties with state of the art computer software
- Keep up with state and federal regulations to maintain compliance and keep up to date forms
- Inspect the property for any lease infractions or maintenance issues
- Provide a copy of all invoices, work orders and paperwork in the owner portal
- Provide any ad hoc reporting the owner requests
- Provide investment guidance to investors – including type of home, area of town, rent and sales compse