Pet policies vary from homeowner to homeowner.
Some homeowners will accept cats or dogs. Some will only accept cats. Some will only accept dogs. And some have weight limitations regardless of pet type. When we lease the property, we have to lease the property on a case-by-case basis because each homeowner is different. Another thing to consider is insurance companies do not allow particular breeds. These breeds are known as Dangerous Breeds. We understand that your dog is docile. We get that. However an insurance company will reject the insurance on a property owner’s property because of the dangerous breed dogs and that is why we don’t allow these types of dogs.
Therefore, dogs fully or partially of the following breeds will be rejected:
Akita, American Bulldog, Bullmastiff, Mastiff, Chow, Doberman, German shepherd, Husky. Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Terrier, “Wolf Dog”, Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler and any combination of these.
Tenants will be evicted for misrepresenting any of the above type of dog, as well as for being in possession of any poisonous, dangerous, endangered species or otherwise illegal pet. Our pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach will be grounds for termination of your lease agreement at tenant’s expense.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee for each pet
- There is NO pet deposit
- There is NO pet rent
- Special consideration is given to “Service Animals” that assist a tenant with special medical needs (please provide proper documentation).
- No Aquariums larger than 10 Gallons allowed.
- No ferrets, reptiles or rodents of any kind are permitted as pets.
- All birds must be confined in cages and not allowed to reside outside their cage.