Let us manage your
Pearland rental property
Most people believe that a property management company just collects rent and schedules repair calls. A property management company should do much more.
Find all the services Empire provides below.
Tenant Screening, Move In and Lease Signing
20 Point Screening Process
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants following Fair Housing laws
- Take over 100 move-in photos and video of property prior to tenants moving in
- Write up and sign the lease on the property owners behalf
- Have tenants sign “rules of the game” addendum’s that benefit the property owner
- Supply all documentation to the resident that meets the state landlord/tenant laws
- Re-key each property based on the Texas Property Code
- Collect rent through e-payment ACH transfer
- Collect rent through credit card if tenant does not have necessary funds
- Fully account for all deposits throughout the life of the lease term
- Maintain a separate account for the tenant security deposit as required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
Month End Reporting
- Provide month-end and year-end reporting
- Provide necessary year-end tax forms as required by the IRS
- Direct deposit monthly payments into the owners bank account
Hear from one of our clients
Maintenance and Repair
- Provide a 24 hour emergency phone line for tenants to call
- Ensure all required maintenance is completed based on the Texas Property Code
- Ensure any maintenance requests are responded to by our staff within one business day
- Notify owner of any repair request and when the request has been completed
- Obtain repair bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Communicate with tenant on any issue in a timely fashion
- Handle any Home Owners Association (HOA) issue with the house or tenant
- Charge residents appropriate fees based upon the lease agreement and addendum’s.
Move Out Procedures
- Take over 100 move-out photos and video when a tenant moves out
- Perform the Security Deposit Disposition
- Disburse the tenants security deposit refund based on the Texas Property Code
- Act as a collections department and contact tenants who have not paid rent
- File eviction on any tenant who has not paid rent
- Perform the eviction process based on state law
- Meet constable at property for possession
- Send tenants who owe money to collection agency
- Obtain make ready repair bid and send to owner for approval
- Complete all make readies based on the Texas Property Code
Frustration Free Management
- Manage properties with state of the art computer software
- Keep up with state and federal regulations to maintain compliance and keep up to date forms
- Inspect the property for any lease infractions or maintenance issues
- Provide a copy of all invoices, work orders and paperwork in the owner portal
- Provide any ad hoc reporting the owner requests
- Provide investment guidance to investors – including type of home, area of town, rent and sales compse
- Provide rental market analysis for your property
- Provide 24 hour marketing of your property to prospective tenants using signs, website and texting technology
- Utilize the Centralized Showing Service (CSS) for appointments and feedback from showing agents
- Walk vacant properties weekly to ensure property looks its best
- Provide weekly updates to the owner on all vacancies
WHAT WILL MY PROPERTY RENT FOR?
Learn what similar homes in your area are renting for in a personalized, detailed report emailed to you in 5 minutes!
Why Choose Empire for Managing Your Property?
We are a professional management company.
Unlike many property managers, we are not agent’s first and property managers second. Our company focus is to manage investment properties.
Empire Industries Wins Better Business Bureau Award
Looking to Buy or Sell a Home?
We specialize in real estate services throughout the greater Houston area. We bring over 30 years of experience to the table. Whether you are looking to purchase investment properties, find your dream home, buy your first property or sell a current property we are the experts.
Pearland TX Area Information
The area that is now Pearland had its humble beginnings near a siding switch on the Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway in 1882. When a post office was established in 1893, the community was originally named Mark Belt. On September 24, 1894, the plat of “Pear Land” was filed with the Brazoria County courthouse by Witold von Zychlinski, a man of Polish nobility. At the time Pearland had many fruits harvested by residents. Zychlinski saw the pear trees and decided that “Pearland” would make a good name for the community.
Pearland was promoted by developers Allison & Richey Land Company as an “agricultural Eden”. The first subdivision was called Suburban Gardens. The Galveston hurricane of 1900 and the Galveston hurricane of 1915 destroyed most of the fruit trees and slowed growth for a considerable period of time, and caused a period of desertification in the area. In 1914, with agriculture rebounding and the end of desertification, Pearland had a population of 400, but a devastating freeze in 1918 was another setback to the local farming enterprises. Oil was discovered nearby in 1934, which led to the development of the Hastings Oilfield, though it did not spur much growth, as the population fluctuated between 150 and 350. From the 1970s, the town has grown to its present-day population. From Wikipedia