You have just found the easiest way to leasing a property!
- Use Empires robust application system
- Empire performs tenant screening for you
- Empire prepares the lease for you
- Empire gets the security deposit for you
- Empire picks up the key and meets with the resident for you
What are your rental qualifications?
- You must make three times the amount of rent
- No evictions on your record
- If there is a broken lease in the last five years, must have re-established rental history
- Criminal records and convictions may be grounds for denial
- Credit is on a case by case basis. The higher the rent the more weighted the debt to income ratio becomes. Bad credit or No credit is acceptable.
- Bankruptcy MUST be dismissed or discharged
- Must submit two months of current pay stubs, if self-employed must have last year tax return.
- Must submit a copy of your driver’s license
- Must submit a copy of your social security card
- Pets are a case by case basis. No dangerous breeds
- Anyone who is 18 or older MUST submit an application
- The total number of occupancy must not exceed two persons per bedroom
I filled out the application online, where do I send my pay stubs and copy of driver’s license and social security card?
You can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fax them to 1-888-866-6727.
Where do I send prospective applicants?
Who Processes the Application?
Who determines if app is approved/denied?
Who creates the lease?
Empire does. We use our lease and addendum’s.
When Does Empire Take Over Management?
Empire takes over management upon commencement date on the lease.
Who schedules maintenance, landscaping and cleaning for the property while it is vacant?
This is the responsibility of the listing agent. However, if you would like to use Empire for the work call our office and we will schedule accordingly.
Who is responsible for utilities?
Empire will turn on/off all utilities if the utilities are not currently on.
Who is responsible for rekeying the property?
Empire will rekey the property once the resident moves in..
Who is responsible for getting the security deposit?
The tenant will drop off the security deposit to Empire Industries. Empire will inform you once we receive the deposit.
If you get the money, how do I get paid?
The first month rent to your broker cap the, add’s on month, and add is paid after.
Who gets the keys from the property?
Empire will get the keys and bring them to our office. You will still have to go to the property to remove your sign and lockbox.
What if my client still has stuff in their house?
It must be removed prior to resident moving in. It must be disclosed to us which items are not staying in the house.