Texas is the fastest growing state in the country and Dallas and Houston are two of the top three fastest growing cities in the country.
Why buy a property that is 30-50 years old that needs to be renovated, has negative cashflow and you could go broke, when you could buy a home that is less than 10 years old, has positive cashflow and you could get 3 Texas homes for the price of one Seattle home?
Reasons why Texas is such a HOT market:
- Largest Medical Center in the World
- 2 International Airports with 2 major Airline hubs in Houston (United Airlines and Southwest Airlines)
- Houston is the second largest importing port in the world
- Dallas – hub for American Airlines
- Every major sports team including Rugby
- Oil and Gas is only refined in Texas regardless of the price of oil. It will always flow from Texas
- Austin – Second largest populated capital in the country
- Houston – #1 job creator in the country
- Dallas – Low cost of living with highest demand for housing
- Houston – Oil and Gas capital of the country
- San Antonio – Home to the Alamo and a Rich preserved history
- Investor friendly state with banks
- San Antonio – Lowest house prices relative to the rest of the state.