Rental Application FAQ
The cost of the application is $60 for any lease or occupant applicant that is 18 years of age or older.
- Application is filled out online and PAID for
- All adults 18 and older fill out the application
- Proof of income: 2 months or 8 weeks of paystubs
- Copy of driver’s license is received
- Upload a picture of you with your pet, if applicable
Applications are not processed over the weekends or on holidays
- You must make three times the amount of rent
- No evictions on your record
- If there is a broken lease in the last five years, must have re-established rental history
- Criminal records and convictions may be grounds for denial
- Credit is on a case by case basis. The higher the rent the more weighted the debt to income ratio becomes. Bad credit or No credit is acceptable.
- Bankruptcy MUST be dismissed or discharged
- Must submit two months of current pay stubs, if self-employed must have last year tax return.
- Must submit a copy of your driver’s license
- Must submit a copy of your social security card
- Pets are a case by case basis. No dangerous breeds
- Anyone who is 18 or older MUST submit an application
- The total number of occupancy must not exceed two persons per bedroom
Someone from our staff will contact you and your agent within 72 hours and let you know if you have been approved or denied. If you are denied, a letter will also be emailed to you.
PET ACCEPTANCE FEE
For a video on our Pet Policy please click here http://blog.empireindustriesllc.com/empire-industries-tenant-pet-policy/
Pet policies vary from one homeowner to another. Some owners do not permit pets, while others restrict type and/or size of pets. No more than two pets per household are permitted without specific owners’ approval.
Property Insurance Companies do not allow certain particular Breeds, either purebred or mixed. Therefore, dogs fully or partially of the following breeds will be rejected:
Akita, American Bulldog, Bullmastiff, Mastiff, Chow, Doberman, German shepherd, Husky. Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Terrier, "Wolf Dog", Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler and any combination of these.
Tenants will be evicted for misrepresenting any of the above type of dog, as well as for being in possession of any poisonous, dangerous, endangered species or otherwise illegal pet. Our pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach will be grounds for termination of your lease agreement at tenant's expense.
- There is a $250 non-refundable pet acceptance fee for each pet
- There is NO pet deposit
- There is NO pet rent
- There is NO pet application
- There is a $89 pet inspection fee in the 9th month of the lease
- Special consideration is given to “Service Animals” that assist a tenant with special medical needs (please provide proper documentation).
We require with your application a picture of each pet with you as the owner, that will be on the property
Please have pet selfie photos ready to upload when applying.
We may require you to bring the dog(s) to our office for approval.
- No Aquariums larger than 10 Gallons allowed.
- No ferrets, reptiles or rodents of any kind are permitted as pets.
- All birds must be confined in cages and not allowed to reside outside their cage.