Let us manage your
League City rental property
Most people believe that a property management company just collects rent and schedules repair calls. A property management company should do much more.
Find all the services Empire provides below.
Tenant Screening, Move In and Lease Signing
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants following Fair Housing laws
- Take over 100 move-in photos and video of property prior to tenants moving in
- Write up and sign the lease on the property owners behalf
- Have tenants sign “rules of the game” addendum’s that benefit the property owner
- Supply all documentation to the resident that meets the state landlord/tenant laws
- Re-key each property based on the Texas Property Code
- Collect rent through e-payment ACH transfer
- Collect rent through credit card if tenant does not have necessary funds
- Fully account for all deposits throughout the life of the lease term
- Maintain a separate account for the tenant security deposit as required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
Month End Reporting
- Provide month-end and year-end reporting
- Provide necessary year-end tax forms as required by the IRS
- Direct deposit monthly payments into the owners bank account
Maintenance and Repair
- Provide a 24 hour emergency phone line for tenants to call
- Ensure all required maintenance is completed based on the Texas Property Code
- Ensure any maintenance requests are responded to by our staff within one business day
- Notify owner of any repair request and when the request has been completed
- Obtain repair bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Communicate with tenant on any issue in a timely fashion
- Handle any Home Owners Association (HOA) issue with the house or tenant
- Charge residents appropriate fees based upon the lease agreement and addendum’s.
Move Out Procedures
- Take over 100 move-out photos and video when a tenant moves out
- Perform the Security Deposit Disposition
- Disburse the tenants security deposit refund based on the Texas Property Code
- Act as a collections department and contact tenants who have not paid rent
- File eviction on any tenant who has not paid rent
- Perform the eviction process based on state law
- Meet constable at property for possession
- Send tenants who owe money to collection agency
- Obtain make ready repair bid and send to owner for approval
- Complete all make readies based on the Texas Property Code
Frustration Free Management
- Manage properties with state of the art computer software
- Keep up with state and federal regulations to maintain compliance and keep up to date forms
- Inspect the property for any lease infractions or maintenance issues
- Provide a copy of all invoices, work orders and paperwork in the owner portal
- Provide any ad hoc reporting the owner requests
- Provide investment guidance to investors – including type of home, area of town, rent and sales compse
- Provide rental market analysis for your property
- Provide 24 hour marketing of your property to prospective tenants using signs, website and texting technology
- Utilize the Centralized Showing Service (CSS) for appointments and feedback from showing agents
- Walk vacant properties weekly to ensure property looks its best
- Provide weekly updates to the owner on all vacancies
WHAT WILL MY PROPERTY RENT FOR?
Learn what similar homes in your area are renting for in a personalized, detailed report emailed to you in 5 minutes!
Why Choose Empire for Managing Your Property?
We are a professional management company.
Unlike many property managers, we are not agent’s first and property managers second. Our company focus is to manage investment properties.
Looking to Buy or Sell a Home?
We specialize in real estate services throughout the greater Houston area. We bring over 30 years of experience to the table. Whether you are looking to purchase investment properties, find your dream home, buy your first property or sell a current property we are the experts.
League City Area Information
League City is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. The city is in the county of Galveston As of the 2010 census, League City’s population was 83,560, up from 45,444 at the 2000 census. The city has a small portion north of Clear Creek within Harris County zoned for residential and commercial uses.
League City is home to several waterside resorts popular with residents of nearby Houston.
League City surpassed Galveston as Galveston County’s largest city between 2000 and 2005. From Wikipedia